Are you looking for the best 5 point harness booster seat for your tall child? Check out these top 5 best harness booster seats to help your child sit up straight and enjoy the ride.
Comparing Top five best 5 point harness booster car seats
|Image||Product||Maximum Height||Maximum Weight||Price|
|Cosco Finale DX 2-in-1 Booster Car Seat, Sport Blue||52 Inches||100 Pounds||Check Price|
|Chicco Fit4 4-In-1 Convertible Car Seat||100 Inches||100 Pounds||Check Price|
|Britax One4Life ClickTight All-in-One Car Seat||63 Inches||120 Pounds||Check Price|
|Graco Milestone 3 in 1 Car Seat||57 Inches||100 Pounds||Check Price|
|KidsEmbrace 2-in-1 Harness Booster Car Seat||57 Inches||100 Pounds||Check Price|
we picked this as the best overall 5 point harness car seat for tall kids. to know more about this 5 point harness booster have a look below section. you can also visit Amazon to know more details about this car seat.
Dimensions: 18.25 x 19 x 29.75 inches | Weight: 11.5 pounds | Height Range: Up to 52 inches | Weight Range: 40-120 pounds | Harness Type: 5 points | Convertible: No
Why We Love It:
- Lightweight and slim size
- The seat is easy to install and comes with a LATCH system.
- Affordable! For the features and safety of this seat, it is VERY affordable.
- the padding cover is removable and washable
- Adjusting the strap shoulder height is super easy and quick. Although you’ll need to uninstall the car seat from the car first.
Chicco Fit4 4-In-1 is the best 5-point harness car seat with highest height limit. it has 4 stage FitKit system. This convertible car seat can be adjusted with 9 positions reclines. and it also has adjustable head support that will ensure the highest comfort for your kids ride.
Top Features of Chicco Fit4 4-In-1 Car Seat:
Dimensions: 21.5 x 19 x 27 inches | Weight: 18.71 pounds | Height Range: Up to 100 inches | Weight Range: 4 – 100 pounds | Harness Type: 5 points | Convertible: Yes
Why we love it:
- Height range is great
- Very easy to install and tighten down
- The car seat is very solid and adjustable
- Can be used up to age 10
- multi functional
- Very comfortable
Top Features of Britax One4Life Car Seat:
Dimensions: 20.5 x 19.5 x 25 inches | Weight: 30 pounds | Height Range: Up to 63 inches | Weight Range: 5 – 120 pounds | Harness Type: 5 points | Convertible: Yes
Why We Love It:
- The maximum height limit is higher than the average seats.
- Pretty easy to install
- Huge and comfy
- Easy to adjust, easy to remove padding, very easy to use overall
- very easy to tweak for each kid/size/age
- Several adjustments, including visual cues for guaranteed proper set-up
- The cushions are easily pulled off and machine washable
- cup holders are removable and washing machine safe
Top Features of Graco Milestone 3 In 1 Car Seat:
Dimensions: 19.7 x 16.25 x 25.5 inches | Weight: 19.8 pounds | Height Range: Up to 57 inches | Weight Range: 5-100 pounds | Harness Type: 5 points | Convertible: Yes
Why We Love It:
- Has good height limit
- Not having to rethread the seat belt harness is the number one pro of this car seat.
- The car seat cushions seem to be comfortable for the baby.
- Long-lasting, you don’t need a few car seats at every stage of your child’s growth.
- Machine washable
Top Features of KidsEmbrace 2-in-1 Harness Booster:
Dimensions: 20 x 19 x 30 inches | Weight: 11.62 pounds | Height Range: Up to 57 inches | Weight Range: 22-100 pounds | Harness Type: 5 points | Convertible: Yes
Why We Love It:
- Height range is good for tall kids
- 5 point harness security reduces the risk if the car crushes (God forgive)
- 3 harness position is very useful, you can adjust and position the harness shoulder straps depending on the age and size of your kids
- This car seat has two modes, one is for children weighing between 22 and 65 pounds and 29 to 49 inches in height and another one is a belt-positioning booster seat for older children weighing between 40 and 100 pounds and 38 to 57 inches in height
- Two cup holders provide additional convenience for holding drinks
What car seat has the highest harness height?
Chicco Fit4 4-In-1 has the highest harness height. The maximum height recommendation for this car seat is 100 inches.
How tall should a child be for a booster seat?
When children reach 4 feet 9 inches tall and 8 to 12 years old. Read more here
How long should a child be in a 5 point harness?
When children outgrow their rear-facing safety seats, they should ride in a forward-facing child safety seat with a 5-point harness, in the back seat, until they reach the upper weight or height limit of their safety seat. It is best to use a 5-point harness as long as the safety seat will allow. Source – Child passenger safety
What is the best 5 point harness booster seat for a tall child?
Cosco Finale DX 2-in-1 Booster Car Seat is the best 5 point harness booster seat overall.